We support the right of men with disabilities such as spinal cord injury (SCI) or ejaculatory dysfunction to have children or enjoy a healthy sex life. Towards that end, we collaborate with leading medical institutions in the research and development of non-invasive products to facilitate ejaculation and the treatment of male infertility, using penile vibratory stimulation – PVS (also designated TMNS – Transcutaneous Mechnical Nerve Stimulation). We welcome you to learn more about our FertiCare Personal Vibrator, Viberect, and Intimate Rider products, and our efforts in this field by exploring our website.
VALDIVIA® Female Therapeutic Clitoral Vibrator Now Available!
FERTICARE 2.0 Now Available for SCI!
The Viberect X3 – for SCI
Ferticare Personal (Out of box returned)
The Viberect X2 – for ED
Touchless intermittent catheters (100)
Touchless intermittent catheters
Insemination Tube with Ball
- A Guide and Resource Directory to Male Fertility Following Spinal Cord Injury/Dysfunction
- A satisfied customer…
- A Survey of SCI Individuals Who Use a FertiCare Personal Vibrator: Reproduction, Bladder Program, Spasticity and Quality of Life
- About Fertility Healthcare
- An analysis of 653 trials of penile vibratory stimulation in men with spinal cord injury
- Antispastic Effect of Penile Vibration in Men With Spinal Cord Lesion
- Clinical and research concerns with vibratory stimulation: a review and pilot study of common stimulation devices
- Effects of vibratory stimulation on sexual response in women with spinal cord injury
- Fertility Healthcare wants to know…
- Hands On Dad – Part 1
- New products help paraplegics have sex
- Sex on Wheels – A Documentary on the issues of sexuality and disability.
- Thanks for attending…
- The FertiCare Personal…
- Tips for better success with vibratory stimulation in men with spinal cord injury
- “THE PROTOCOL” for Penile Vibratory Therapy after Prostate Cancer Surgery or other treatments